Our body is a part of the Earth and without a constant or regular connection with it, the body begins to short circuit. This is very important when we are doing Energy Work, because if we are grounded, any energy we might collect just washes into the Earth like composting energy rain. Humans are made of two energy triangles, one brings energy down from our soul the other brings energy up form the Earth to sustain our body (which again is part of the Earth and will when it dies return to the Earth). Grounding is essential to every part of our life, for our body , our mind and our emotional health and wellbeing.
According to the book “Earthing” the practice of earthing basically involves coupling your body to the Earth’s surface energy by walking, sitting or sleeping outside in direct contact with the Earth or using a device that helps us to do the same indoors.
When in direct contact with the Earth, our body becomes infused with negative charged free electrons and equalizes to the same electric energy level as the earth.
According to emerging research, Earthing or grounding can be beneficial in:
- Reducing inflammation by defusing excess positive electrons
- Reducing chronic pain
- Improving Sleep
- Increasing Energy
- Lowering stress and promoting calmness by reducing stress hormones.
- Normalizing biological rhythms including circadian rhythm
- Improving blood pressure and blood flow
- Relieving muscle tension and headache
- Lessens menstrual and female hormone symptoms
- Speeds healing- used in some places to prevent bed sores
- Can eliminate jet lag
- Protecting the body from EMFs
- Shortens recovery time from injury or athletic activity
- Reducing or eliminating snoring
- Helping support adrenal health
- amongst other thing
- In these webinars and mp3′s we discover why we need to ground and then how to ground everywhere, at anytime.
- In Grounding 1-3 we will explore:
- What is grounding
- Why is it so important
- Who can do it
- How do we do it
- Where to ground
- How to ground in our homes
- Virtual grounding
- And much more
- Q an A call
- You can watch a free video now on Grounding from Dr Sinatra. http://youtu.be/XumPQLTzPWI
- This groundbreaking class includes 3 Grounding webinars and 1 mp3.